DESIGNED FOR SWIMMERS
SONR is the smallest wearable underwater communication device in the world. Made for swimmers, it allows the coach to directly improve swimmers' technique.
Not a fan of swimming caps? SONR can be attached to the swimming goggles' strap.
Bone conduction technology allows the swimmer to hear the coach's voice while underwater.
SONR can be attached
anywhere on the swimmers' head
under the swimming cap.
Made possible by elegant and lightweight design, SONR looks amazing on the swimmers' head. After only a few minutes of wearing, swimmers forget all about the SONR receivers on their head and instead focus completely on swimming with their coach as their guide.
- Maximum signal distance (open water): above 300m (650ft)
- Maximum signal distance (swimming pool): above 50m, at depth of 1m
- Dimensions: 61 x 16 mm
- Weight: 30 g
- ATM5 water-proof certification
- Battery life: up to 3,5 hours (mixed usage), 1,5 hours (active usage)
- Magnetic charging cable
- LED status light showing battery life, charging level and current power state (on/off)
- Low and high power modes.
- Dimensions: 135 x 57 x 35 mm
- Weight: 250 g
- IP54 water resistance and dust protection
- Battery capacity: 3000 mAh
- Headphones jack